1. All perforated 2 Schilling stamps are reprints.
2. Check the perforations to determine whether the stamp
is a Berlin, Leipsig or Hamburg Reprint.
3. If the stamp is a Berlin Reprint, examine it under ultra
violet light The center of the 1st Berlin Reprint is a bright
warm yellow green. The center of the 2nd Berlin Reprint
is a dull grayish black.
4. If the stamp is a Hamburg Reprint, examine it under ultra
violet light. Identify it as 1st or 2nd Hamburg Reprint by
the colors listed in the above chart.
5. All reprints are Head Type I.
6. There are no distinguishing variations in the color of the
paper under ultra violet light.