1. If the stamp is perforated 13½ x 14¼ with large holes
and the colors are dark lilac carmine and dark green, it is
an Original (Scott #14).
2. If the stamp is perforated 13½ x 14¼ with large holes
and the frame is a very light pinkish color, it is one of the two
Berlin Reprints; the 1st Berlin Reprint is lighter and brighter
than the 2nd Berlin Reprint. But without examples for com-
parison, it is difficult to tell one from the other.
3. Under ultra violet light there is a very distinct difference
between the Original and the Berlin Reprints.
4. If the stamp is perforated 13½ x 14¼ with small holes,
it is the Leipsig Reprint.
5. If the stamp is perforated 14 x 14, it is one of the two Ham-
burg Reprints which are very difficult to separate without
examples for comparison.